Saturday, January 29, 2011

Swift Stylus mini

Using iPad on working is really convenience, there are some really great app help iPad turn to one of the most useful tool. One app I recently download is called "Penultimate",  it could let me draw/write anything I want as like writing on paper, then save as a document.




Penultimate on App store Download it

But I used to write by finger, I have to admit that my finger not that thin as a pen, sometimes it bothers me that I have to write words larger & event hard to draw a chat, so I decide to find a stylus instead.










Here is a mini pen I found, it has soft nib like made by rubber, it's so small just a thumb high, can easy put it on aside of headphone pocket.

It cost US$ 14, friendly price, and it's sensitive and really works fine on capacitive touch screen.

This is not the best stylus I've used with laptop, but since iPad is made for mobile, I think this little stuff is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment