Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Season in Y2010

I love Christmas season, every year I'm waiting for it, and can't wait to see those beautiful, spectacular decorated Christmas tree, and every year, I will take pictures of those, as the most beautiful memory of the year.

This year, of course, I have a Christmas tree review as usual, as living in Taipei so long, this city is changing very fast, and try so hard to keep tourist coming back, and Christmas season is one of most important month for them to create more opportunity increasing selling and then following another big day of Chinese New Year, so from December, street down to Taipei city, become vivid!

Here are some special Christmas tree I spot it!

In front of Eslite book store in Taipei Sinxi district, this is really a little one, but I like white Christmas tree, since there is no snow here in Taipei, so a white tree may offset my little regret...

 
Inside Taipei City Hall station, this one is cute and spooner by a makeup company from NYC.


Swarovski crystal Christmas tree, the most shining tree I've seen, it's 79 inch high, and keeps changing lighting, so spectacular!


Inside Taipei 101, it's the first ever, make by steel and float in air, very creativity!

 

Located in Belltaita, the luxury department store, made by wire with flying butterfly, and people can actually get inside the Christmas tree!



Here comes, the most biggest Christmas tree! Located in center Sinxi shopping center, it's 3-floor high, and people can sit in, take special photo!


Also, this year is 60 anniversary of Snoopy,  I love Snoopy and this is my favorite decorate this year!



Finally, here is the Christmas tree located in my office building!


No comments:

Post a Comment