Friday, December 17, 2010

Xmas card sent from Santa Claus

Finland is really a beautiful and lovely country, despite it's really cold in winter, but every Christmas, I always waiting for Santa Claus from there to sent me greeting, of cause for kids, that means their wish is about to come true, that would be lots of gifts, I guess.

Visit Finland gives unforgettable memory, food stand near port, eating breakfast with sea gulls fly around is special feeling, there are many more places I want to discover.

Design of Finland is also amazing, from furniture, clothes to accessories, it can always special me; and as a stamp collector, I love their design on stamp, it shows their beautiful thousands lakes country, history, culture and unique design style, and if you ever bought stamps from them, they will send you special gift each year!




I had received Christmas greeting card sent from Finland 2 times since I bought some stamps there, look at the postmark of very cute Santa Claus on it, for me, there is no others gift better than it!



Give yourself a special Xmas card sent from Finland! There is Santa Claus' home country, the best greeting from north pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment