Monday, June 17, 2013

Vancouver Life - First week

Time flies fast! I've here in Vancouver for 3 months now. So many things happened and ended up changing from my original plans, but I have to say "Never regret! "

時間過的很快,轉眼間我已經在溫哥華三個月了。這之間發生了許多事,雖然最後和我原先的計畫完全不同,但我必須要說 “不後悔!”

Vancouver is a very beautiful city when it's sunny and clear! Lucky me, most of my days staying here were almost the perfect weather for each day!

溫哥華是在天空晴朗的日子裡,是一個很漂亮的城市。我很幸運的,大多數待在這裡的日子都是這樣的好天氣!

Downtown Vancouver

I studied the EPE (Post Secondary program)  in KGIC (King George International College) , it's located in downtown Vancouver, just nears the famous Robinson Street.

我就讀KGIC的EPE 課程,而學校就位在於溫哥華市中心,著名的Robinson街附近

Any of the time when cheery tree blossomed, this kind of the view was the most beautiful painting for me to see each day!

而當櫻花樹盛開時,這種美景就是我天天可以看到的天然畫布!


No comments:

Post a Comment